Xbox Original Send-In Services
Tony Mondello’s send-in services are ideal if you already own an OG Xbox that you want modded or want to upgrade the storage capacity of your current console.
Note that stock OG consoles were sold with 8Gb or 20Gb hard drives, so if you want more storage (necessary to run most emulators or save games to the Hdd), be sure to select the hard drive option below. Hard drives come configured for your console, and ready to play with emulators already installed and setup, and include the necessary IDE-SATA adapter with Y-split power cable and 80-pin IDE cable used to connect to your OG Xbox console.
Be sure to read the shipping instructions below on this page when sending us your console. The cost for shipping your console back to you will be added to the order when you checkout.
Instructions for send-ins
- The sender’s name and address on the shipping label must match the shipping information you provide on this order, so we know it’s yours when we receive it.
- Ship ONLY your console and hard drive. Do not send us your controller, power brick, cords, or tv screen!
- Preferred shipping method is USPS Priority 3-Day with tracking number (about $20 for the medium size box).
- Pack your console securely with bubble wrap or some type of material to protect it. We are not responsible for damages incurred during shipment!
- Specific information on where to ship your console will be included in your confirmation email after placing your order; check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
|Dimensions||7 × 11.8 × 3.2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.